Search Hear

Sunday, July 20, 2014

My computer's CD / DVD drive can not find? Here is the solution


My computer's CD / DVD drive can not find? Here is the solution



For a long time I'm with Partridge. Tiunagulo read regularly, but do alasemira comments due to distant tiunato. However, it is my personal fault, come to work.

Last month, one of my cousins, i-pods and brought her to some of the songs loaded. Made.

The benefits of bamboo and ate a small, open My Computer after it was detected.

My DVD drive has disappeared. No work was not without a lot of arrogant. One of my big brother (in the Expert computing) to resolve the problem, but paralona told.

Partridge facebook group two or three times, asking for help is not found an effective solution. Google uncle are a lot of humility, but nothing mind-e galena Mamun.

A month after the sudden today mamure jigaite-E pregnant "bhaigna, and Why not, this is the solution."

This khusitei tune sitting today.



1. From the Device Manager, go to the Control Panel.

II. CD / DVD drive is in the Uninstall days (if you want to Restart, Restart do not)

3. CD / DVD burning software to the Uninstall.

4. Run regedit to write to him. (Start & gt; Run & gt; regedit & gt; ok)

5. Stay to the right

+ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

+ SYSTEM

+ CurrentControlSet

+ Control

+ Class

6. The 4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318 find this code.

No comments:

Post a Comment