Search Hear

Sunday, July 20, 2014

There is nothing to worry about all the computer drives pcs- Brock! - free tips

I'm new to this edition. So I have created this post is about 1 month, but were unable to post. How many people wanted the post to pabalisa. Were forced to sit this morning. I realized that the reason the base of all the Wharf could pabalisa

1 st my tune in just 21 words is due to the fact that browsing can not be learned.

That is why I made this tune. We put a lot of time in our much needed files to any drive that much time to keep hidden or locked. If you wish to adopt this method, many computers can block all drives.


First Start / Run / gpedit.msc / user configuration / Administration / windows components / windows explorer / prevent access to my computer drive / enable / apply / ok, then press Ok to Disable if you do not go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment