Search Hear

Friday, June 20, 2014

Learn-about-our-research- through-to-a-complete-guide-to-earn-online



Web research can be done very easily with a little knowledge. It has a high demand in the market. Anyone with a basic knowledge of computers can do this job.

Let's know what qualifications are required to perform this task

1. Will learn to use the Internet.

2. Using Facebook to find out.

3. MS Word, Excel will know.

4. You should be able to Google search.

Are you surprised if you have little knowledge to accomplish this? Sure you may suspect, the work on the income. Do not low income. Today I will write a whole article about this one is based on the class. She is new at least. However, in his income as an average of 15,000 rupees.



Start writing with his identity will be well worth it.





Creative Representatives initiative to bring a little variety in my SEO classes, a variety of good returns for those who are new on the subject, by taking classes with them in light of their own experience. The continuation of the first class, the women organized by Creative IT freelancing scholarship. Free for everyone in this class which was based on the work of his own real class Zinnia understand why it is much easier for everyone. Write today's post is based on my full class. So, hopefully, everyone will be able to do web research.

Learn about web research:

Promotion of its products in order to gather information for potential buyers are usually web research. In this research the potential client of a specific area such as a website address, company name, phone, company, location, Facebook page, email address rikoyeramenta per buyer to get a lot more information is.

By affiliation of those who want to earn their Web research is also very important. Knowing the information of potential buyers through email marketing or any other means, it is easy to promote your product.

  I have done the whole process:

Buyer to a specific area and is usually specified as referring to a category serves to collect information on the various organizations.

Zinnia said in his speech, for example, a client in Australia up to the authenticated organization wanted to know about all of the business. The client wanted 1000 data. He will pay me $ 50. Fixed it works.

The meta description for the action was not the job odeske

 Need web researcher to find out certain fb pages and sort out it for me according to how many likes,email,business name and so on. need high quality fast work. please contact with skype and available time on skype according to the time zone.
thanks san

Cover letter for me to get to work

Hello sir,
I am very interested in this job. I am expert in this type of work. I have done many jobs like this and my employers praised me highly which you can see in my profile.
I think I am perfect for this job. And I can assure you that I will successfully complete this project.
Before my client to hire me for a job interview I took her to the requirements mentioned.

The necessary information:

3 categories in Australia wanted to know the buyer organization.

1. Restaurant

2. Fashion / Parts

3. Cafe

Which the information was as follows:

Business name, address, phone, facebook profile name, the number of likes on the Facebook page, the page number of ratings if available.

For information on these two websites to help him with it.

The name of the website

www.yellowpages.com এবং www.yelp.comwww.yelp.com Through this website you explain it to action.

Screenshot Mark 1

Write the name of your product's house. My task, the name of the product cloth. That is why I wrote it.

Screenshot Mark II

Will write the location of the house. The first name of the city, then you will need to specify the name of the country with commas. Australia has referred to my client, so I'm Australian and I searched for the name. Then click on the search button, we will get required information.

Screenshot Mark: 3

Turns on the desired information. From the business name, address, phone number received.

Information from here and save them in a excel file.

Yelp lot of time to the company's website can be found. So what to do?

In that case, if you search by entering the company name in Google, you will find the company's website. Google search for the name of the company, with the name of the city and the country, you will easily find. Enter the Google search, comeback kid, Melbourne, Australia

The client had a Facebook page, like the number of pages rating. But still could not find it. It will go another step.

Will be entering into any website to find the link. And if you get links to pages on Facebook Like or other information to find out about the hope that it will not. Collect the information that will save the excel file. 1000 businesses that got the data to the client wanted.

1 week to complete this project gave me the buyer. 1 week to complete the task that I have been working at least 15 hours. This 5-day, 15-hour work has earned me 50 dollars (4,000). If I work more on the rest of the month will be more. I am working on a regular basis. I am very new to odesk. April 013 I started working online.

I hope everyone that reads the text will start from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment