Search Hear

Monday, January 5, 2015

Which-is-the-exact-position-of-the-lever-AdSense-Ads-Code?

AdSense-Ads-Code
I would like to first thank you all! Yesterday, my site is AdSense Approve. Adsense on my site and this morning - it appears Ads! Over the past few months for getting the AdSense khetechi. However, if too khetechi khetechi, it does not say. Only adsense - Design and Management of the rules have saitatake. And 25 at the time, according to the rules of AdSense did post ... it.

However, I know that this is going TechTunes, adsense - despite the Ads to appear to be tactical. So I would like to utilize the technique! In pursuit of this, I'm in the right place in the right adsense - you've taken steps to displays of the Ad. Like for you the right advice and direction - direction luck.

My site is a Virtual aia; This Blogger Hosted. About the site of the Template; Blogger - Template to be the case. However, I do it myself; We have approximately 60% Customize. I mean the following picture "question, signifying" that automatically identify the locations, AdSense-'s Ads are displayed. How do I set it?



No comments:

Post a Comment